The best I can do

Slow progress.  

Don't know what I look like under water.  This is what I look like from above:


Three slow kicks off the wall and eight strokes in a 25 yard pool.  I look slow here--OK by me.  I look like I'm climbing only because I don't know what this should look like.   Since the clip date, I've worked on not breathing every stroke, but that doesn't keep me from falling apart when swimming 50.   

It's really hard to analyze one's own stroke and someone watching might not be able to tell if I've forgotten to put juice into the kick when it looks like I'm flailing.  If I'm lucky, I get a few tips on Monday nights.  Other than that, I do the pieces, hoping I can put them together a little bit better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lap Pool open!

A video of my freestyle and backstroke

Another aha! moment